Brasa Capital is an opportunistic investor with the flexibility to invest across the capital stack of middle market commercial real estate assets located exclusively in the Western US and Texas.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, Brasa Capital (Brasa) invests exclusively in the Western US and Texas. Founder and Managing Director, Eric Samek, previously led the Western US for AEW’s Opportunity Fund. A majority of the senior team has invested together prior to Brasa and has a combined experience on over $2B of real estate transactions.
What We Do
- Opportunistic investing, with the flexibility to invest across the capital stack of commercial real estate assets located in the Western US and Texas/
- Focused on the repositioning, re-development, and development of diversified product types in the middle market
- Diversified Property Types/
- Repositioning, Redevelopment, and Development/
- $5 - $35M Equity
Middle Market Investments
The middle market offers a less competitive space that is above HNW investment levels, but below those typical of institutional investors. Within the middle market, Brasa Capital targets sub-markets undergoing rapid change. The Brasa Capital principals’ vast network helps generate off-market sourcing opportunities and provides the firm with new insights.
Where We Invest
Brasa invests in middle market opportunities exclusively in the Western US and Texas.
The Brasa Advantage
- Middle market emphasis $5 - $35M equity
- Niche and Regional focus
- Ability to invest across the capital stack
- Access to diverse emerging sub-markets
- Diverse ownership
- Access to off-market investment opportunities